Payment for an APC by your institution or funder

The invoice request must be done by the corresponding author of the article but anyone can make payment on their behalf and an invoice can be issued in your institution or funder's name if required.

To see how the payment pages after article acceptance look, please check out our APC Payment – Explanation Video, including a dedicated section for 3rd party online payments.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.