Can I make my article open access retrospectively?

Springer (and most Palgrave) journals Nature (and other Palgrave) journals

If your article was published in a Springer hybrid journal (or one of the Palgrave hybrid journals which require authors to complete the "MyPublication" process), it will, in most cases, be possible for your article to be made open access retrospectively if you wish to do so.

In order to place your order, please submit your request via our order form.

Please read carefully all the information provided at the top of the page, which includes details about the costs incurred as well as potential restrictions and conditions. Please note that it is not possible to cancel this order once it has been placed.

Make sure you click the Submit button when you have completed the form and we will contact you to complete the process. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.